Bonaire Software Solutions has upgraded its flagship REVPORT offering with a new add-on module that will help mutual funds and investment managers to allocate revenue and expenses.
Users can break down the data between companies and products, mutual funds or distribution channels. The product, dubbed Bonaire Revenue and Expense Allocations, is a web-based application.
"With pending regulation potentially having far-reaching effects on the fund industry, firms must ensure accuracy and transparency in their revenue and expense management and reporting systems," says Chris John, CEO of Bonaire. "Our new module was created to help firms not only comply with regulatory measures but to improve the efficiency and productivity of the operational process."
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Colt, Koscom Agree Connectivity Partnership