Bonaire Software Solutions has upgraded its flagship REVPORT offering with a new add-on module that will help mutual funds and investment managers to allocate revenue and expenses.
Users can break down the data between companies and products, mutual funds or distribution channels. The product, dubbed Bonaire Revenue and Expense Allocations, is a web-based application.
"With pending regulation potentially having far-reaching effects on the fund industry, firms must ensure accuracy and transparency in their revenue and expense management and reporting systems," says Chris John, CEO of Bonaire. "Our new module was created to help firms not only comply with regulatory measures but to improve the efficiency and productivity of the operational process."
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 19: BNP's Growth Plans, Buy Side KYC
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- The Waters Weekly Wrap: May 21-27
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting