Sally Crane has joined Linedata as managing director, responsible for growing Linedata's business in Asia. Key responsibilities include business development, delivery and strategy, as well as oversight for the Hong Kong office.
Prior to this appointment, Crane was regional director for FactSet Pacific in Hong Kong, after moving to Asia in 1997.
During that time she oversaw all aspects of establishing a new office and developing and managing a successful sales and consulting force to manage the growing business.
She also lead the team into new markets such as China and India. Crane has 17 years' experience in financial services and holds a BA Hons in financial services from Sheffield Hallam University in the UK.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS