Man Group has officially launched the Man GLG Multi-Strategy fund, the first Ucits fund to be launched after Man's acquisition of GLG Partners last year. The fund will give retail and institutional investors access to a portfolio of 10-15 Man-run Ucits funds. It has already raised more than €100 million in commitments.
This is the second product to come about this year as a result of the merger. In February, AHL, the quantitative investment management arm of Man, and GLG launched the structured product IP 220 GLG fund.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS