Portfolio management solutions provider Tradar has acquired Odyssey InvestmentManager from banking-software vendor Temenos. Details of the purchase were not disclosed.
Odyssey InvestmentManager provides portfolio modeling, performance and attribution, risk and exposure reporting, and scenario analysis. The solution will be integrated into Tradar's core portfolio and accounting system and will allow the company to expand into the long-only sector, according to Tradar CEO Gerry Gualtieri.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS