New York-based Granite Springs Asset Management has chosen Advent Portfolio Exchange for portfolio management and reporting. The solution will be delivered through software-as-a-service (SaaS) Advent OnDemand.
Granite Springs, which launched in May 2009, will use Portfolio Exchange for portfolio accounting, customer relationship management, client reporting and communications.
"We have no question that Advent OnDemand is the best solution for our growing firm and found that there are no comparable solutions that integrate real scalability, flexibility, remote access, and operating strength in a single cost-effective package with great customer support," says Patrick Smith, CEO at Granite Springs. "We are very excited about working with Advent as we grow."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS