London-based independent technology analyst firm Ovum believes IT spending by capital markets firms will rise to almost $90 billion by 2015, driven by strong growth in the Asia-Pacific region and what it calls a "bounce-back" in the hedge fund sector. In a new forecast, Financial Markets Technology Spending Through 2015, Ovum finds that Asia-Pacific will see some of the strongest growth in financial...
- IBM Buys Promontory Financial, Blends Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise
- Benzinga Raises $3 Million to Boost Sales, Product Staff
- Visible Alpha Taps Content Acquisition Vet Greening
- ASX to Decide on Replacing CHESS Platform with Distributed-Ledger Solution by End of 2017
- IBM to Acquire Promontory Financial in Move to Blend Watson's AI with Regulatory Expertise