London-based independent technology analyst firm Ovum believes IT spending by capital markets firms will rise to almost $90 billion by 2015, driven by strong growth in the Asia-Pacific region and what it calls a "bounce-back" in the hedge fund sector. In a new forecast, Financial Markets Technology Spending Through 2015, Ovum finds that Asia-Pacific will see some of the strongest growth in financial...
- AFTAs 2016: Best Middle-Office Initiative: Data Management, Reconciliation and Clearing—Indus Valley Partners
- Markit's Rayfield Moves to Asset Control
- Co-Sourcing v. Outsourcing: A Look at Rotation Capital's ‘DataHub' with Financial Fabric
- SimCorp Reshuffles European Operations
- FactSet Launches FinTech Index