London-based independent technology analyst firm Ovum believes IT spending by capital markets firms will rise to almost $90 billion by 2015, driven by strong growth in the Asia-Pacific region and what it calls a "bounce-back" in the hedge fund sector. In a new forecast, Financial Markets Technology Spending Through 2015, Ovum finds that Asia-Pacific will see some of the strongest growth in financial...
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Boston Trust Taps SS&C for Hosting, Data Management Outsourcing
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Financial Stability Institute Names New Chair
- Smart Contract Alliance Formed to Promote the Technology