London-based independent technology analyst firm Ovum believes IT spending by capital markets firms will rise to almost $90 billion by 2015, driven by strong growth in the Asia-Pacific region and what it calls a "bounce-back" in the hedge fund sector. In a new forecast, Financial Markets Technology Spending Through 2015, Ovum finds that Asia-Pacific will see some of the strongest growth in financial...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Europe Unbundles Research and Execution
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning