Banca popolare dell'Emilia Romagna (Europe), a private bank based in Luxembourg, is set to roll out the Thaler Wealth Management platform from technology vendor Callataÿ & Wouters, a provider of core banking and multi-channel distribution applications.
Callataÿ & Wouters, working in conjunction with Swiss consultancy TeamWork, expects Thaler Wealth Management to provide the bank with improved automation for Swift messaging and enhanced straight-through processing for order management, cash transfers and corporate actions.
According to the Brussels-based vendor, Banca popolare dell'Emilia Romagna decided to implement Thaler Wealth Management as it was seeking a more fully integrated, modern platform - the bank's incumbent system no longer met its international requirements and growth ambitions.
Thaler Wealth Management will offer the standard banking, wealth, asset and investment management functions, supporting a range of products, tariffs, and reports.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS