Tradar has signed two clients in Russia and Kazakhstan, both of which will be using its Insight software.
Moscow-based Parus Capital and Almaty-based Compass Asset Management have implemented Tradar's flagship product. Insight is a portfolio management and accounting system that offers pre-trade and post-trade risk compliance checks, as well as order-routing using FIX. It can be deployed remotely. This news follows Tradar's recent incorporation of Odyssey InvestmentManager into the software's functionality, having acquired it from Temenos.
"While specific market and regulatory requirements differ from country to country, the overall drive towards greater operational efficiency, with more efficient portfolio management across a variety of instruments remains constant, and this is what Insight delivers," says Gerry Gualtieri, CEO at Tradar. "Global expansion is a key part of Tradar's strategy for growth and builds out from our strong and established operations in the US, Europe and Asia-Pacific."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS