RBC Dexia Investor Services has appointed Edward Hamilton-Russell director of business development for the UK. Hamilton-Russell has been appointed to help drive RBC Dexia's growth strategy in the UK for both onshore and offshore client mandates.
Hamilton-Russell has 14 years' experience in financial services sales and business development roles. He joins RBC Dexia from BNP Paribas Securities Services, where he spent four years in buy-side sales positions.
Prior to his BNP Paribas tenure, Hamilton-Russell worked at Omgeo, focusing on asset managers and bank clients, and at Clearstream Banking. He reports to Richard Hale, head of sales and distribution for UK, Ireland and the Middle East.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition