São Paulo-based Link Investimentos will employ Trading Technologies' (TT) hosting solution, TTNET, which allow institutional clients and internal execution desks to gain access to BM&FBovespa. Link customers will also have access to TT's order-entry software (X_TRADER) and server-based algorithmic execution tools, according to the firm. Link is Brazil's largest derivatives trading firm by volume.
TT also announced today that it plans to launch Algo Design Lab (ADL) in the third quarter of this year. ADL will be available as part of TT's Stategy Engine family of server-based execution products. ADL will be the third product offered through Strategy Engine, alongside already-launched Autospreader Strategy Engine and the Synthetic Strategy Engine.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS