The Dreyfus Corp., a boutique of BNY Mellon Asset Management, has named Christopher Sheldon as its new chief investment officer. He was previously the president of BNY Mellon Funds and was director of investment strategy for BNY Mellon Wealth Management. Sheldon, who has been with BNY Mellon since 1995, replaces the recently-retired Phil Maisano.
"His knowledge and strategic insights, exceptional judgment and strong communications skills will be great assets to us as we continue to become an even greater force in the mutual fund industry," says Jon Baum, CEO of Dreyfus.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition