FXecosystem, a network solution designed to ease the fragmentation of connectivity in the FX market has appointed Catherine Hardiman as CEO.
Hardiman has over 18 years' experience in global markets and a wealth of expertise in FX and eCommerce, having previously held senior FX positions at Deutsche Bank, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Standard Chartered.
In her new role, Hardiman, who officially takes up the post today, will be responsible for the strategic development and growth of the company as a leading connectivity provider within the FX markets.
She takes over the CEO role from Dr Jock Percy, founder of FXecosystem, who will continue to be actively involved in the company and serve as an executive director on the board of management.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition