Dublin-based independent fund administrator Quintillion today announced that Pamplona Capital Management has selected it to provide administration services for an unsecured credit fund.
The fund, active since the second quarter of 2011, purchases unsecured debt from UK banks and domestic lenders, with a seven-year investment timeframe.
"Quintillion was our natural choice, given the excellent service it has provided for our main credit fund since its launch in September 2008," says Caroline Ong, chief operating officer, credit funds at Pamplona. "We have been working with Quintillion for three years now and look forward to continuing our relationship with them."
This news follows Quintillion's overhaul of its client reporting portal, and announcements that it is providing administration services to Da Vinci Capital and the Derwent Absolute Return Fund
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Interactive Data Eyes Regulation, Bond Pricing for '16 Growth
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business
- Tradeweb Expands Into US with New ETF Trading Platform
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine