BNY Mellon has partnered with Algorithmics to enhance its DM Edge service.
The new platform, part of BNY Mellon's Derivatives 360 suite, allows for the automation of the margin call and collaterization process, as well as with the management of operational risk and reporting.
"Given the growth and complexity of the derivatives collateral management process, it is imperative we provide clients with a clear, real-time window into reviewing and approving their collateral agreements, margin calls and settlements. Our new portal, DM Edge Connect, does that and more," says Scott Linden, managing director and product manager for DM Edge at BNY Mellon. "In addition, with our new capabilities, we are well-positioned to accommodate the requirements that will emerge in a centrally cleared environment, as well as the changes resulting from global regulatory reforms."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS