RTS Realtime Systems Group has completed development of its first Asia-based datacenter, which is located in Singapore and will open in October.
The datacenter will offer low-latency access to the Singapore Exchange (SGX) and Singapore Mercantile Exchange (SMX), with plans for further expansion into other countries. RTS has already announced plans to open a datacenter in Mumbai after its acquisition of India-based First Futures Software Engineering in August.
RTS also announced that Andy Woodhouse would serve as managing director for Asia-Pacific, and Eric Neo Say Wei as its sales director for the region.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS