Folketrygdfondet, the fund manager in charge of the Norwegian Government Pension Fund and Bond Fund, has chosen the Charles River Investment Management Sysytem (IMS) for its outsourced operations.
The managed services solution provides for portfolio management, compliance, and trade and order management. It includes software-as-a-service provision and data management, backed up by datacenters in Europe and North America. Folketrygdfondet will utilize the IMS across its equities, foreign exchange, fixed income, derivatives and money markets.
Jon Steward, managing director, EMEA, at Charles River Development, says Charles River will handle the overall hosting and management of the IMS, including FIX administration and connectivity.
Folketrygdfondet manages assets totalling 133.7 billion krone ( approximately $23.3 billion) in the pension fund, and capital of 50 billion krone (approximately $8.7 billion) for the bond fund.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition