Trayport Ltd, a provider of energy trading technology to traders, brokers and exchanges worldwide, has appointed Michal Bella as consultant sales manager for Central and Eastern Europe (CEE).
Based in Vienna, Bella will manage Trayport's business development and client relationships within CEE, focusing on trading, broking and exchange clients.
This includes the development of both existing and new relationships, specifically in the rapidly growing energy trading markets of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Poland and Romania.
Prior to joining Trayport, Bella was director at SPX , the Slovak Power Exchange, where he was responsible for corporate business development, power trading in SEPS, CEPS and MAVIR, and the development and operation of an OTC trading platform. He holds an MBA in financial management from the City University of Seattle.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS