LaSalle Investment Management (Securities) has gone live with Eagle Investment Systems' data management, accounting and performance measurement solutions.
The software is deployed as a single-instance hosted solution, through the BNY Mellon subsidiary's private cloud network, Eagle ACCESS. It has replaced the previous systems used by the specialist securities division of the company, which has some $47.9 billion under management, and supports its Baltimore, Hong Kong and Amsterdam offices.
"Many companies spend a lot of time and effort maintaining applications and are looking for cost- and time-effective alternatives," says John Lehner, president and CEO of Eagle. "Eagle ACCESS enables firms like LaSalle to access all the business functionality they need to perform their middle- and back-office functions and support their global operations, all from a single instance of the Eagle suite ─ a very compelling offering for firms of any size."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS