Asset management services provider Kinetic Partners has announced the hires of Patrick Crumplin, Martin Duff, Emily Benson and Angela Liotta. Crumplin, Duff and Benson will help in regulatory, compliance and litigation support. Liotta, who joins from American Express, will take on the newly created global talent director role.
"The appointment of Angela as global talent director highlights Kinetic Partners' belief and commitment to attracting and developing the firm's talent pool across the partnership and confirms to the marketplace that the firm is committed to providing clients with the highest quality advice delivered by the best professionals in the industry," says Kinetic co-founder David Butler.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS