The asset management arm of Prudential Financial, Prudential Investment Management, which has more than $583 billion under management, announced that David Hunt is the firm’s new CEO. Hunt replaces Charles Lowery, who was promoted to the role of Prudential's COO in February of this year.
Hunt, who officially starts on Nov. 9, was formerly with McKinsey & Co. where he was a senior partner and co-leader of its North American asset management business.
"David's breadth of institutional and wealth management experience in the US and internationally makes him a perfect fit to lead our asset management businesses," Lowery says. "His keen understanding of retirement trends, product innovation and the future of distribution and advice delivery will strengthen our current client relationships and help us build new ones. Additionally, his commitment to developing high-quality talent will further Prudential's goal of creating an environment where diverse professionals want to build their careers."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS