Fidessa has integrated ITG's pre-trade analysis tool, ITG Logic, with its buy-side Workstation.
Fidessa clients can use ITG Logic for extended analytics, such as measuring expected transaction and opportunity cost through a series of metrics including execution strategies, time horizon, volatility, spread, volume and order size. Users can also tap into the enhanced buy-side Workstation to better understand the trade-offs between different algorithms and to form part of the portfolio construction process.
"The integration of ITG Logic with the Buy-side Workstation is a fantastic enhancement for our mutual clients and ensures that our buy-side traders have the very best decision-making tools at their fingertips," says Russell Thornton, global head of buy-side Workstation solutions at Fidessa. "With an ever-increasing focus on costs, especially in today's volatile markets, tools such as these can really make a difference. These enhancements to our Workstation will help empower buy-side traders with the tools they need to make better trading decisions."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS