Steve Davey has taken up the head of IT infrastructure and information security role at RIMES Technologies Corporation.
Davey will have responsibility for the firm's IT systems and datacenter security, reporting to the CEO, Christian Fauvelais and CTO, Frédéric Mancuso. Prior to joining RIMES, Davey worked at Linklaters, BT Radianz and Barclays Global Investors in related roles.
"Steve's deep and highly relevant experience will further support our mission of delivering the high quality data management services that support the unique operational objectives of the buyside," says Fauvelais. "Our strong data management capabilities and superior client service have been critical to our success, and we look forward to having Steve expand on our accomplishments in this newly created role."
Davey's role is effective immediately.
- AlphaSense Builds Dow Jones News Into Financial Search Engine
- 3Di Delays Profiler Updates to Navigate Data License "Minefield"
- Star-Spangled Exchanges: IT Projects in 2016
- Toward Mobility: Building More Than a Scaled-Down Desktop Environment
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition