BT will provide the 15,000 members of its cloud community access to Tradition's newly launched interest rates swaps platform, Trad-X via the BT Radianz Cloud.
Earlier this year, Tradition announced the availability of Trad-X for Euro Interest Rate Swaps using its proprietary technology to provide a multi-asset class trading platform for over the counter (OTC) derivatives.
Andy Nicholson, president of global banking and financial markets at BT, says Tradition's Trad-X is designed to equip traders and banks with access to deep liquidity through its proprietary and next generation technology.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS