Alogrithmics has signed Optima Fund Management for its new US hedge fund reporting service, Algo Risk Reports. The solution provides pre-configured, static reports for regulatory, investor and internal stakeholders. Optima will use it for UCITS reporting.
"Algorithmics' reporting service addressed our needs to meet UCITS regulations in Europe, as well as providing Algorithmics' analytics for our own investment reporting in a cost-effective manner," says Geoffery Lewis, CFO at Optima. "Following a rapid implementation we are now in a position to pursue opportunities in the European retail market."
Algorithmics says that it is gearing the solution toward hedge funds who have chosen to buy portions of their risk management systems rather than build the systems in-house.
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Aqumin Incorporates Alerting into ‘Landscape' Displays
- Broadridge Hires Clarke for Funds Analytics Intelligence