Alogrithmics has signed Optima Fund Management for its new US hedge fund reporting service, Algo Risk Reports. The solution provides pre-configured, static reports for regulatory, investor and internal stakeholders. Optima will use it for UCITS reporting.
"Algorithmics' reporting service addressed our needs to meet UCITS regulations in Europe, as well as providing Algorithmics' analytics for our own investment reporting in a cost-effective manner," says Geoffery Lewis, CFO at Optima. "Following a rapid implementation we are now in a position to pursue opportunities in the European retail market."
Algorithmics says that it is gearing the solution toward hedge funds who have chosen to buy portions of their risk management systems rather than build the systems in-house.
- Symphony Moves to Google Cloud
- OpenDoor Trading Secures $10 Million Investment for October Platform Launch
- Marathon Asset Management Taps SimCorp Coric for Client Reporting
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low