Advent Software has released its latest version of Tradex, the automated fund order management and distribution solution, for use on the EMEA markets. Version 4.0 features enhanced security for login, approvals and encryption, simplified order management processes, and easier access to currency orders, among other enhancements.
The web-based Tradex allows firms that distribute funds to replace manual procedures for fund share order processing with an automated work flow, from order entry to settlement.
"The order processing of mutual funds and other funds requires tremendous manual effort and is complex, especially when you have high volumes. We chose Tradex to simplify this process through enhanced automation, thereby increasing efficiency with reduced keying time and much lower error rates," says Petter Borg, CEO at Pareto Asset Management.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS