Plugin will provide STP and autohedging capabilities.
ActForex has announced that INTL FCStone has licensed its ActTrader platform.
FCStone's plugin provides ActTrader brokers with auto hedging and straight-through processing (STP) functionality for specific times, client deals or currencies.
ActForex recently launched its FXApps software for users of mobile devices, providing a componentized approach to its platform. US-based FCStone will be accessible as a liquidity center on a global basis for users.
"As a prime brokerage company having a liquidity relationship with twenty-two of the world's largest financial institutions, adding the ActForex platform to our lineup of trading solutions was a logical choice," says Joseph Conlan, global head of FX Sales at FCStone. "We look forward to working with them."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?