STOC solution used in bank's UK business before further roll-out.
Barclays Corporate has selected Rockall's Systematic Tracking of Collateral Management (STOC) solution for an initial implementation in its UK business.
STOC will be used in the bank's Structured Trade and Commodities Finance and Financial Institution Trade Risk Management businesses. Barclays aims to roll out the software to other territories at a later date.
STOC automates the management of credit facilities, limits, exposures and collateral limits, with ongoing monitoring after the initial input of data. Real-time portfolio analysis and reporting, along with credit eligibility and marked to market valuation of collateral is also incorporated.
"Managing our risks and exposures in today's volatile markets is a key element of our business," says James Bidwell, head of trade product development at Barclays. "We are pleased to partner with Rockall to provide solutions to enable us to do this with rigour and efficiency."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition