Radiant Investment Management, a Toronto-based hedge fund, has gone live on Linedata's Beauchamp portfolio management solution. Beauchamp will be run through Linedata's Hosted Services, and will be used for trading, order management, portfolio management compliance and reporting.
"We selected Linedata Beauchamp for three key reasons: firstly, because among the systems we reviewed, and even an alternative that we trialled, it best handles the complex instrument types we trade," says Radiant chief information and compliance officer, Norm Kumar. "For Radiant, a second key factor was the ability to accurately shadow our NAV, which it does to the penny. Finally, our third reason was the fact that we have the system hosted by Linedata means we do not need to invest in the overhead of an IT department to run it."
In June of last year Linedata opened its first office in Toronto.
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Tradeweb APA Signs BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse, Morgan Stanley, Societe Generale for Mifid II Reporting
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS