BNY Mellon has added to its loan administration service to offer hedge fund and fund of hedge fund clients, whereby the platform integrates the firm's alternative investment and fixed income systems.
The combined functionality will allow for access to straight through processing for trade instructions, security master creation, as well as cash flows and loan specific information in order to better provide clients with transparency into their syndicated loan portfolios.
"We can now offer our hedge funds and fund of hedge funds clients an enhanced loan service as part of our suite of administration products," says Brian Ruane, BNY Mellon chief executive officer of Alternative and Broker-Dealer Services. "By working closely with our corporate trust business, we have been able to develop a best of breed offering which addresses the specific needs of our clients allocating to fixed income."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS