Trading strategies and algorithms now available for futures and options traders.
FlexTrade has been certified as an approved Independent Software Vendor (ISV) by the Dubai Gold and Commodities Exchange (DGCX).
The company's broker-neutral, multi-asset algorithmic trading systems are now available to members. Specific derivatives offerings include FlexOPT, FlexOPT-RM, FlexOPT-OMM and FlexFutures, covering connectivity, risk and stress analysis, compliance, trading strategies and execution systems.
"FlexTrade has been a global player in trading technology for some time now and we are very pleased to have them aboard," says Stephen Gaterell, CEO at the DGCX. "I think our members will find the customizable trading strategies and algorithms available through their options and futures platforms to be of particular interest as well as their risk and stress analysis offering."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- IMD/IRD Awards 2017—All the Winners and Highlights from the Evening
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- R3 Gets $107 Million Funding
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS