BBM taps SunGard to automate its accounting processes.
Rio de Janeiro-based BBM Investimentos has selected SunGard's Asset Arena Investment Accounting tool to help automate its accounting processes, marking the first Brazilian get for the division, according to SunGard.
The asset manager, which had relied mainly on manual processes, says that it will use the solution to create an automated environment to support global and Brazil-specific requirements under a single platform.
"Asset Arena can help support the globalization of the Brazilian market by handling both Brazilian and offshore instruments," says Miguel Flaksman, chief operating officer at BBM.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?