Asset manager adopts ProtoColl.
Kempen Investment Management has chosen Omgeo's ProtoColl software for the automation of its collateral management processes.
ProtoColl will replace Kempen's legacy system of spreadsheet management for its counterparty risk, as well as collateral management. The automated solution allows for Kempen to make its own collateral calls, validate received calls and monitor movement in its over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives business.
"The collateral needed to cover OTC derivatives trades will become an increasingly important operational function," says Martin Loxley, director of collateral management at Omgeo. "Firms who are thinking pragmatically are already looking to enhance their control over the process. By automating collateral management processing for OTC derivatives trades, users take advantage of a more scalable operation that is capable of future growth and expansion to additional asset classes."
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 23: Brexit, Fintech Innovation Lab, TSAM
- Quandl Embarks on Quest for Alternative Data
- Machine Learning, Blockchain Headline FinTech Innovation Lab Demo Day
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Golden Copy: Wave of Distributed Ledger Technology