Asset manager adopts ProtoColl.
Kempen Investment Management has chosen Omgeo's ProtoColl software for the automation of its collateral management processes.
ProtoColl will replace Kempen's legacy system of spreadsheet management for its counterparty risk, as well as collateral management. The automated solution allows for Kempen to make its own collateral calls, validate received calls and monitor movement in its over-the-counter (OTC) derivatives business.
"The collateral needed to cover OTC derivatives trades will become an increasingly important operational function," says Martin Loxley, director of collateral management at Omgeo. "Firms who are thinking pragmatically are already looking to enhance their control over the process. By automating collateral management processing for OTC derivatives trades, users take advantage of a more scalable operation that is capable of future growth and expansion to additional asset classes."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?