Investran to help Park Square streamline its back-office operations with greater automation and transparency.
London-based Park Square Capital, an independent provider of credit products in Europe, founded in 2004, has selected SunGard's Investran to support its partnership accounting and management and performance-fee calculations.
Investran's application suite supports the investment lifecycle, helping to automate front-, middle- and back-office processes for private equity and alternative investment firms.
"We selected SunGard's Investran because of its reliability and robust reporting capabilities," says Klaus Petersen, partner at Park Square.
"It will help us gain more control over our data security and help us automate portfolio accounting processes for greater efficiency and scale as we grow our business. We particularly like the strong general ledger features of the solution, as well as its flexibility in supporting our structures."
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- FactSet Sells Research Arms to Asset International
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy