Version 3 of Vermilion Sotware's Reporting Suite is integrated with Microsoft Office 2010.
Vermilion Software has released Version 3 of its Vermilion Reporting Suite (VRS).
The new platform includes improved HTML output features, an upgraded version of workflow, integration with Microsoft Office 2010, and the ability to leverage 64-bit processing.
The company, with offices in London and New York, is a provider of client reporting software and services to buy-side and sell-side firms in the global institutional asset management, retail and mutual fund, banking, pension fund, hedge fund, wealth management and insurance industries.
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Cambridge Semantics Taps Data Scientist Keen for Financial Services Push
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm