Version 3 of Vermilion Sotware's Reporting Suite is integrated with Microsoft Office 2010.
Vermilion Software has released Version 3 of its Vermilion Reporting Suite (VRS).
The new platform includes improved HTML output features, an upgraded version of workflow, integration with Microsoft Office 2010, and the ability to leverage 64-bit processing.
The company, with offices in London and New York, is a provider of client reporting software and services to buy-side and sell-side firms in the global institutional asset management, retail and mutual fund, banking, pension fund, hedge fund, wealth management and insurance industries.
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio
- MTS Grows Low-Latency ‘Live' Bond Coverage
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- Finding Opportunities in Standards