Version 3 of Vermilion Sotware's Reporting Suite is integrated with Microsoft Office 2010.
Vermilion Software has released Version 3 of its Vermilion Reporting Suite (VRS).
The new platform includes improved HTML output features, an upgraded version of workflow, integration with Microsoft Office 2010, and the ability to leverage 64-bit processing.
The company, with offices in London and New York, is a provider of client reporting software and services to buy-side and sell-side firms in the global institutional asset management, retail and mutual fund, banking, pension fund, hedge fund, wealth management and insurance industries.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?