AQR Capital Management selects Eagle Investment Systems' GIPS to enhance efficiencies and automation.
AQR Capital Management, a global investment management firm, has implemented an investment performance measurement solution from finance technology provider, Eagle Investment Systems LLC.
The GIPS investment performance measurement solution will be used to enhance efficiencies and automation in support of its composite and performance reporting.
"Eagle offered a rich data model and an innovative, flexible solution that handles our complex requirements," says Stephen Mellas, principal of AQR Capital Management. "Our firm requires technology solutions that continue to evolve and meet the changing needs of our infrastructure."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS