Hong Kong-based asset manager to use derivatives trading and risk management software.
Asset management house HPI Financial has selected GFI Group's FENICS Professional software for its foreign exchange (FX) and commodity options trading operations.
As part of the package, HPI will receive FENICS Enterprise, Sales, Trader and Exotic Maths Models. The firm's clients will be able to manage portfolios through HPI's mobile trading platform.
"At HPI, we offer innovative trading solutions to our clients across the region, and GFI FENICS has helped us to increase trading transparency and efficiency," says Philip Lau, CEO at HPI Financial Group. "We want to develop a mobile trading platform that provides the best user experience using the FENICS Professional package enhances our system's capabilities to price and manage the risks of our derivative products and also helps our clients to perform real-time trading, portfolio analysis and margin level checking for both vanilla and exotic options."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition