Titan's TickAnalyst platform uses proprietary models to analyze 10 years of market and social media data.
Tradewire Securities, a Miami-based trading technology and executions services provider, has contracted with Titan Trading Analytics for streaming behavioral research. Tradewire has licensed Titan's TickAnalyst web-based product specifically for signals on intraday ETFs and swing trading recommendations.
Built on a database of 10 years of data, TickAnalyst provides proprietary semi-automated models for intraday, swing and portfolio trading. It can isolate specific "rare market events" that result in a high probability of success when the optimum conditions align, according to the vendor. The service is hosted in a private cloud, which enables Titan to monitor real-time data and simultaneously sift through terabytes of historical data to generate behavioral trade recommendations.
"Tradewire and Titan share a similar core value of providing high-touch and customized service to our clients" states John Coulter, president and CEO of Titan. "Titan added ETF coverage at the request of Tradewire and our research team responded expeditiously."
- Bloomberg Clients Hit By Terminal ‘Slowness'
- BST Awards 2016 Winners' Interview: UBS Delta
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Product for 2016—Commcise
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Buy-Side Pricing/Valuation Service—Thomson Reuters