Titan's TickAnalyst platform uses proprietary models to analyze 10 years of market and social media data.
Tradewire Securities, a Miami-based trading technology and executions services provider, has contracted with Titan Trading Analytics for streaming behavioral research. Tradewire has licensed Titan's TickAnalyst web-based product specifically for signals on intraday ETFs and swing trading recommendations.
Built on a database of 10 years of data, TickAnalyst provides proprietary semi-automated models for intraday, swing and portfolio trading. It can isolate specific "rare market events" that result in a high probability of success when the optimum conditions align, according to the vendor. The service is hosted in a private cloud, which enables Titan to monitor real-time data and simultaneously sift through terabytes of historical data to generate behavioral trade recommendations.
"Tradewire and Titan share a similar core value of providing high-touch and customized service to our clients" states John Coulter, president and CEO of Titan. "Titan added ETF coverage at the request of Tradewire and our research team responded expeditiously."
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?