The power reverse currency notes will include several currency pairs, pay-off structures and call and redemption features.
Markit, a global financial information services company, has added independent valuations for power reverse dual currency (PRDC) notes to its portfolio valuations service.
The PRDCs covered by Markit will include several currency pairs, pay-off structures and call and redemption features.
"Clients, driven in part by regulatory changes, are increasingly supplementing their dealer marks with independent pricing sources for complex, illiquid products like PRDCs," says Nigel Cairns, managing director and global head of analytics and portfolio valuations at Markit. "Combining the markit analytics simulation framework with high-quality datasets and the tools within our portfolio valuations service gives us an opportunity to provide cutting-edge analytics to the buy-side."
Adam Sussman joins Anthony Malakian to talk about Liquidnet's acquisition of OTAS, machine learning and AI, and what the buy side wants from analytics platforms.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- CFTC Sets Up Lab to Connect with Fintech Firms
- UPDATE: Liquidnet Acquires OTAS Technologies
- Waters Rankings 2017 ─ Voting Now Open
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 70: A Look at Liquidnet's Acquisition of OTAS
- Euronext Continues Diversification Drive into Foreign Exchange with FastMatch Acquisition