Treasury platform designed to mitigate risk and streamline operations.
SunGard has announced that Banco León, a Dominican Republic commercial bank, has implemented its Ambit Treasury Management software.
Banco León's use of the software is aimed at increasing operational efficiency through automation over multiple asset classes and growth in transaction volumes. Its exposure for credit, market and operational risk can also be monitored through the software, which is described by the vendor as a front-to-back solution. Ambit is designed for both retail and private banks at a tier two-to-four level.
"We selected SunGard because of the strength of the Ambit solution suite, its deep industry expertise and its reputation for delivering high levels of customer service," says Carlos Marranzini, vice president of treasury at Banco León. "SunGard's Ambit Treasury Management provides scalable and proven infrastructure for all front, middle and back-office treasury functions that will help us obtain a consistent view of our business, provide support for multiple asset classes and improve risk management to support our growth objectives."
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services' Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- SmartStream Executive Talks About Award Wins
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Seismic Gets $40 Million Strategic Funding