Fennia Mutual Insurance Company and Fennia Life using Dimension platform for increased efficiency and reduced operational risk.
Two Finnish insurance companies have implemented SimCorp's Dimension investment management system.
Fennia Mutual Insurance Company and Fennia Life will use the technology for front-to-back-office operations, including portfolio management, compliance, performance calculations, accounting and reporting.
"Owing to the seamless processing capability of SimCorp Dimension, data can now be instantly retrieved, processed and presented throughout the system," says Eero Eriksson, investment director at Fennia Mutual Insurance Company. "We have been able to streamline and automate processes, releasing employees from manual work to more value-creating assignments. This literally saves us days of work every month and in addition reduces our operational risk."
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- ESMA Seeks Data Experts for Reporting Working Group
- European Central Bank Taps SIA-Colt for Target2-Securities Connection
- Almax Enlists Victory Networks, Sumo Capital for AI News Platform Testing
- Markit Buys JPMorgan Integration Software for Syndicated Loans