Fennia Mutual Insurance Company and Fennia Life using Dimension platform for increased efficiency and reduced operational risk.
Two Finnish insurance companies have implemented SimCorp's Dimension investment management system.
Fennia Mutual Insurance Company and Fennia Life will use the technology for front-to-back-office operations, including portfolio management, compliance, performance calculations, accounting and reporting.
"Owing to the seamless processing capability of SimCorp Dimension, data can now be instantly retrieved, processed and presented throughout the system," says Eero Eriksson, investment director at Fennia Mutual Insurance Company. "We have been able to streamline and automate processes, releasing employees from manual work to more value-creating assignments. This literally saves us days of work every month and in addition reduces our operational risk."
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- Asia-Pacific BST Summit 2016 Keynote: Asset Management’s Journey to 2.0