Citi will provide administration, operations, technology and data management services to the fund.
Guggenheim Investment Advisory, a recently-launched division of Guggenheim Partners, will use Citi for fund administration and middle- and back-office services.
"We are pleased to be working with Citi because of their deep understanding of our business and robust technology that offers us customized end-to-end solutions to our unique middle office, administration and custodial needs," says Dina DiLorenzo, managing director at Guggenheim Investment Advisory.
Citi's OpenInvestor solution will provide administration, operations, technology and data management services.
- Chicago Stock Exchange Bought by Investor Group Led by China's Casin Group
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Thomson Reuters Integrates Wood Mackenzie Oil Supply Data into Eikon, PointConnect Feed
- Citadel Securities Becomes NYSE's Largest DMM, Acquires KCG's Business