Citi will provide administration, operations, technology and data management services to the fund.
Guggenheim Investment Advisory, a recently-launched division of Guggenheim Partners, will use Citi for fund administration and middle- and back-office services.
"We are pleased to be working with Citi because of their deep understanding of our business and robust technology that offers us customized end-to-end solutions to our unique middle office, administration and custodial needs," says Dina DiLorenzo, managing director at Guggenheim Investment Advisory.
Citi's OpenInvestor solution will provide administration, operations, technology and data management services.
- The Brexit Effect: Boris Johnson, Donald Trump, Blockchain, Civil War and Zombies
- FIX Releases Version 1.0 of Simple Binary Message Encoding
- Markit Unveils Real-Time Bond Pricing
- Wolters Kluwer Opens New Office in Indonesia's Capital
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations