eClerx, Arbor Financial Services and Trinity Fund Administration have teamed to provide a front-to-back offering to hedge funds.
In order to provide what it calls a "shrink-wrapped" hedge fund to address a changing regulatory environment, outsourcing services provider eClerx has teamed with Trinity Fund Administration and trading-platform provider Arbor Financial Systems to release TotalHedge3. The solution provides trade processing, fund administration, back- and middle-office IT support, and tax, audit and regulatory-compliance...
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Nikkei Introduces First Fees for Nikkei 225 Index
- OTCGH Preps Oil Options Data from New Broking Desk
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Nasdaq Financial Framework Offers Harmonized Products Portfolio