New tool will help buy-side traders to better understand the liquidity landscape and manage volatility in the FX market.
Agency broker and technology provider ITG has launched ITG TCA, a transaction-cost analysis product for the institutional foreign exchange market. According to ITG, the new offering "leverages the richest data set available in the TCA market", with data from ten providers including a number of the largest FX market-makers, ECNs and banks. ITG TCA for FX measures transactions against tick-level traded...
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Moving on Up: BNP Paribas Securities Services's Gallagher Talks Growth Goals, New Regulatory Positioning
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- Infront Adds Freedom Index Data