New tool will help buy-side traders to better understand the liquidity landscape and manage volatility in the FX market.
Agency broker and technology provider ITG has launched ITG TCA, a transaction-cost analysis product for the institutional foreign exchange market. According to ITG, the new offering "leverages the richest data set available in the TCA market", with data from ten providers including a number of the largest FX market-makers, ECNs and banks. ITG TCA for FX measures transactions against tick-level traded...
- Thomson Reuters Begins Final Thomson One Phase-Out
- NewOak Plumps for Quantifi’s Single Pricing and Analytics Platform
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Diversification, Rising Subscriber Revenues Boost Exchange Results
- Waters Rankings 2016: Entry Deadline Extended by a Week