New tool will help buy-side traders to better understand the liquidity landscape and manage volatility in the FX market.
Agency broker and technology provider ITG has launched ITG TCA, a transaction-cost analysis product for the institutional foreign exchange market. According to ITG, the new offering "leverages the richest data set available in the TCA market", with data from ten providers including a number of the largest FX market-makers, ECNs and banks. ITG TCA for FX measures transactions against tick-level traded...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC
- IP Trade Expands Presence in Europe, Partners with Eliofaber
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- UnaVista Offers LEI Allocation Service