New tool will help buy-side traders to better understand the liquidity landscape and manage volatility in the FX market.
Agency broker and technology provider ITG has launched ITG TCA, a transaction-cost analysis product for the institutional foreign exchange market. According to ITG, the new offering "leverages the richest data set available in the TCA market", with data from ten providers including a number of the largest FX market-makers, ECNs and banks. ITG TCA for FX measures transactions against tick-level traded...
- MDX Embarks on North America Sales Push, Hires Data Vet Maclay
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 3: Dark Pools, SEC, Enterprise Risk
- Liquidnet Expands Execution & Quantitative Services Business with New Duo
- Kilburn's Corner: The Story Behind the Numbers