While the SEC says that it will only take about 53 man hours to complete a Form PF filing, a new whitepaper by Eze Castle Software estimates that number to be on the low end of the spectrum.
As the first Form PF deadline is approaching (June 15 for most advisors with $5 billion AUM), firms are beginning the process of running mock filings and establishing workflow processes. A new whitepaper by ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software states that, of the many challenges in pulling together 1,500-plus fields of data, buy-side institutions are challenged most by creating a golden copy of normalized...
- Eagle Alpha Unveils Alternative Data ‘Directory,' Eyes Proprietary ‘Crawled' Data
- Trading Technologies Looks to Add Charting Capabilities in Q1 2017
- Banks Build MiFID II Specs, Start Search for Vendors
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 28: Larry Malakian (aka, Tony Malakian's Dad)
- ICE Benchmark Admin Adds Economist DeAnne Julius to Board