While the SEC says that it will only take about 53 man hours to complete a Form PF filing, a new whitepaper by Eze Castle Software estimates that number to be on the low end of the spectrum.
As the first Form PF deadline is approaching (June 15 for most advisors with $5 billion AUM), firms are beginning the process of running mock filings and establishing workflow processes. A new whitepaper by ConvergEx's Eze Castle Software states that, of the many challenges in pulling together 1,500-plus fields of data, buy-side institutions are challenged most by creating a golden copy of normalized...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Singapore Exchange Taps IPC to Manage SGX Chicago Hub
- Chertoff: Internet of Things Is Biggest Future Cyber Threat
- Broadridge Announces Global Post-Trade Management Solution, Aims to Streamline Operations for Sell Side
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016:Best Sell-Side Newcomer (Vendor or Product) — AcadiaSoft