With the release of the industry risk aggregation protocol, State Street has announced a new compliant reporting solution.
Boston-based financial services firm State Street has released a reporting solution, compliant with the new Open Protocol Enabling Risk Aggregation (Opera), designed to ease the reporting process for hedge fund managers and institutional investors with hedge fund investments. "Our Opera-compliant reporting solution reduces the need for hedge fund managers to produce data in multiple formats, enabling...
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- FactSet Sells Research Arms to Asset International
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy