With the release of the industry risk aggregation protocol, State Street has announced a new compliant reporting solution.
Boston-based financial services firm State Street has released a reporting solution, compliant with the new Open Protocol Enabling Risk Aggregation (Opera), designed to ease the reporting process for hedge fund managers and institutional investors with hedge fund investments. "Our Opera-compliant reporting solution reduces the need for hedge fund managers to produce data in multiple formats, enabling...
- LPL Financial Rolls Out Money.Net into ‘Affinity' Vendor Program
- RavenPack Adds Sentiment Analysis on Alliance News as Brexit Raises Focus on UK
- Case Study: Eclipse Brokerage Taps Cloud9 to Slash Turret Usage
- New ITG App Forecasts Deviations in Volatile Market Conditions
- Survey: Access to Alternative Investments Is Low