The appointment comes after several years in operations, strategy, and product development.
The investor services arm of private bank Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) has announced the appointment of Cherie Graham as global head of network management, who will oversee the firm's subcustodian network covering close to 100 international markets. Landing at BBH in 2004, Graham has held a variety of previous roles in operations, strategy, and product development, ranging widely from exchange-traded...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- The Importance of Sound Data Management Techniques and Governance for Tier-2 and Tier-3 Asset Managers
- Backstop Solutions Looks to Tap Into Alternatives Space in APAC