The appointment comes after several years in operations, strategy, and product development.
The investor services arm of private bank Brown Brothers Harriman (BBH) has announced the appointment of Cherie Graham as global head of network management, who will oversee the firm's subcustodian network covering close to 100 international markets. Landing at BBH in 2004, Graham has held a variety of previous roles in operations, strategy, and product development, ranging widely from exchange-traded...
- Bloomberg Intelligence Expands Primers Library, Adds Topics Like Brexit, Mifid II
- UPDATE: Thomson Reuters, TruValue Labs Grow ESG Data in Eikon
- Exane Taps SimCorp Dimension for Listed and OTC Derivatives Operations
- Icap PTRI CEO: Standards Must Be Made to Usher In Smart Contracts
- FISD Ups FIA Fee, Preps Advanced Program