iPM Connect will connect research management tools with the vendor's CRM platform in one offering.
Greenwich, Conn.-based portfolio management software provider Indata is launching a new solution that will integrate its research management tools with its customer relationship management (CRM) platform. The new release, dubbed iPM Connect, will allow for more seamless access to the iPM family of applications, says David Csiki, managing director at Indata. It is available via Indata's iPM Private...
- Search for Liquidity Is An Ever-Changing Conundrum for the Buy Side
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights
- OpenFin Names Account Director, Europe COO
- ITG Adds Enhancements Focused on User Experience for Posit Alert
- Nasdaq Readies First ‘Lab-Grown’ Analytics