Greenwich, Conn.-based portfolio management software provider Indata is launching a new solution that will integrate its research management tools with its customer relationship management (CRM) platform. The new release, dubbed iPM Connect, will allow for more seamless access to the iPM family of applications, says David Csiki, managing director at Indata.
It is available via Indata's iPM Private Cloud offering or as a hard install inside a firm, and is compatible with Apple's iPad tablet.
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Former NLX Chief Takes Interim CEO Job at UK Fintech Body
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?