iPM Connect will connect research management tools with the vendor's CRM platform in one offering.
Greenwich, Conn.-based portfolio management software provider Indata is launching a new solution that will integrate its research management tools with its customer relationship management (CRM) platform. The new release, dubbed iPM Connect, will allow for more seamless access to the iPM family of applications, says David Csiki, managing director at Indata. It is available via Indata's iPM Private...
- Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld: Slow and Steady
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Most Promising Sell-Side Start-Up — R3
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Market Risk Product— MSCI
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Credit Risk Product — Numerix
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2016: Best Sell-Side Front-Office Execution Platform — Fidessa