Thai asset manager to use system and join broker-neutral network.
Charles River Development has announced the successful implementation of its Investment Management System (IMS) at Kasikorn Asset Management.
Kasikorn, which has over $25 billion in assets under management, will use the IMS for order, execution and portfolio management, and compliance requirements. While automating its middle and front office operations across asset classes, Kasikorn will also utilize the Charles River Network for trading via FIX.
"Charles River IMS supports our local Thai requirements and provides us with powerful data management and integration capabilities," says Ampol Polohakul, executive chairman at Kasikorn. "This has improved data quality and gives us a completely streamlined workflow from portfolio management, compliance and trade execution right through to the back-office."
- Acquisition of Etrali Fuels IPC’s Global Goals
- SS&C Adds Service to Help with New Margining Requirements
- Clear Daylight Emerges Between Bloomberg and the Competition
- Risky Alternative: Solving Enterprise Risk for Alternative Investments
- Toward Mobility: Building More Than a Scaled-Down Desktop Environment