Thai asset manager to use system and join broker-neutral network.
Charles River Development has announced the successful implementation of its Investment Management System (IMS) at Kasikorn Asset Management.
Kasikorn, which has over $25 billion in assets under management, will use the IMS for order, execution and portfolio management, and compliance requirements. While automating its middle and front office operations across asset classes, Kasikorn will also utilize the Charles River Network for trading via FIX.
"Charles River IMS supports our local Thai requirements and provides us with powerful data management and integration capabilities," says Ampol Polohakul, executive chairman at Kasikorn. "This has improved data quality and gives us a completely streamlined workflow from portfolio management, compliance and trade execution right through to the back-office."
- Natural Language Processing: An Inside Look at How NLP is Used in the Capital Markets
- Thesys Selected by SROs to Build Massive Audit Trail
- FactSet Adds Axioma's Linear Fixed-Income, Multi-Asset Class Models
- Thomson Reuters Completes Redi Acquisition
- DTCC Appoints Derek West as Chief Compliance Officer for European Trade Repository