Thai asset manager to use system and join broker-neutral network.
Charles River Development has announced the successful implementation of its Investment Management System (IMS) at Kasikorn Asset Management.
Kasikorn, which has over $25 billion in assets under management, will use the IMS for order, execution and portfolio management, and compliance requirements. While automating its middle and front office operations across asset classes, Kasikorn will also utilize the Charles River Network for trading via FIX.
"Charles River IMS supports our local Thai requirements and provides us with powerful data management and integration capabilities," says Ampol Polohakul, executive chairman at Kasikorn. "This has improved data quality and gives us a completely streamlined workflow from portfolio management, compliance and trade execution right through to the back-office."
- The Need for Speed: Being the Fastest Will Always be Sought After
- Bloomberg Launches Entity Exchange to Help Buy Side Handle KYC, Onboarding Demands
- Chain Locks in Sohtz as CMO
- Anadolubank Picks AxiomSL for Netherlands Reporting
- BNY Mellon Launches ‘Big Data' Solution for Investor Allocations, Behavioral Insights