Markit snaps up Cadis, a move that significantly bolsters the pricing vendor's data management capabilities.
Markit, the London-based pricing data specialist, has pulled off something of a coup by announcing that it is set to acquire Cadis, the global enterprise data management provider, also based in London. This news comes on the back of speculation in recent months that Bloomberg was making a serious play for Cadis, and, while there was substance to those rumors in terms of there being contact between...
- DueDil Adds CSV Uploads Feature
- Opening Cross: My Campaign for Data Democracy Will ‘Trump’ Donald and Hillary
- Northern Trust To Use GlobalCollateral's Margin Settlement Service
- Turret Transformation: As Communication Systems Evolve, Turrets Will Die Out
- Deloitte Adds Lamar To Regulatory Strategy Arm