Markit snaps up Cadis, a move that significantly bolsters the pricing vendor's data management capabilities.
Markit, the London-based pricing data specialist, has pulled off something of a coup by announcing that it is set to acquire Cadis, the global enterprise data management provider, also based in London. This news comes on the back of speculation in recent months that Bloomberg was making a serious play for Cadis, and, while there was substance to those rumors in terms of there being contact between...
- FXecosystem Taps Metamako Switch for Network Monitoring, MiFID 2 Compliance
- Markit Hires S&P's Dos Santos as Head of North America Biz Strategy
- Hall of Fame: CBOE's Tom Knorring, ‘The Mathematician’
- Flow Traders Enlists Corvil For Monitoring Datafeeds, Trading Systems ‘Integrity’
- Opening Cross: What Can Financial Information Learn from Formula One?