Markit snaps up Cadis, a move that significantly bolsters the pricing vendor's data management capabilities.
Markit, the London-based pricing data specialist, has pulled off something of a coup by announcing that it is set to acquire Cadis, the global enterprise data management provider, also based in London. This news comes on the back of speculation in recent months that Bloomberg was making a serious play for Cadis, and, while there was substance to those rumors in terms of there being contact between...
- Lucena Builds First Predictive Analytics-Driven FX Trading Strategy
- EC Defines ‘Reasonable' MiFID 2 Data Fee Levels
- Waters Rankings 2016: Entry Deadline Extended by a Week
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 15: Consolidated Audit Trail
- The Proper Characteristics of Data Scientists and How to Use Them