BlueCrest Capital Management, the Guernsey, UK-based hedge fund with approximately $32 billion under management, has selected New York-based Axioma's Robust Risk Models for use in its systematic equity strategies.
According to Axioma, BlueCrest will roll out the vendor's risk models to provide risk data to the fund's systematic equity strategies, to support the portfolio construction process, and as a base upon which to create additional customized risk models.
BlueCrest Capital was founded in 2
Anthony and James delve into how the systematic internalizer regime is shaping up, and then examine the regtech sector.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2017: All the Winners & Why They Won
- The Investment Blockchain of Record
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 83: Systematic Internalizers & RegTech
- Mifid Gears Grind into Motion as Systematic Internalizers Emerge
- Power to the People: Will MiFID II Data Disaggregation Deliver on Cost Control Promises?